Tax Refunds for Security Workers

If you work within the security industry in the UK or overseas you could be entitled to a tax refund for any legitimate business expenses.

Many security personnel use their own vehicle or public transport to travel to various locations for their employer with little or no reimbursement for doing so.

Security personnel are also required to purchase licences such as SIA or Public Space Surveillance which you can also claim tax relief on these costs.

Our dedicated team with years of experience in dealing with PAYE tax relief claims will guide you through each step of the process and make sure you are claiming every penny.

Using our easy guides and hassle free forms we know you will find it very simple dealing with JNR Accounting. You can send all your information to us in our stamped addressed envelopes or we can call you through our business by telephone service and complete the paperwork for you at a time that is convenient to you.

Contact us today to see how much you can claim.

Download Packs


New Claim Booklet

New Claim Application Pack

Download now

Calculate your tax refund

This is the form results

* Required fields. We need this information from you in order for your enquiry to be submitted to us and for us to respond to you promptly. We will verify/confirm your consent and preferred means of contact, when we send you our Claim Pack for completion