Tax Refunds for Construction Workers (PAYE)

If you work in construction through PAYE then you could be entitled to a tax refund.

Do you travel using your own vehicle or public transport to various construction sites? Then you can claim tax relief for the cost of your travel.

Our dedicated team with years of experience in dealing with HMRC PAYE travel claims will guide you through each step of the process and make sure you are claiming every penny you are entitled to.

As we know how busy you are when you are on site as part of the service we will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and deal with any issues that may arise. Your dedicated claim handler will keep you informed at each step of the process.

Using our easy guides and hassle free forms we know you will find it very simple dealing with JNR Accounting. You can send all your information to us in our stamped addressed envelopes or we can call you through our business by telephone service and complete the paperwork for you at a time that is convenient to you.

With an average refund for a 4 year claim paying £3000 and our competitive fee of only 15% + VAT why wait contact us today!

Download Packs


New Claim Booklet

New Claim Application Pack

Download now

Calculate your tax refund

This is the form results

* Required fields. We need this information from you in order for your enquiry to be submitted to us and for us to respond to you promptly. We will verify/confirm your consent and preferred means of contact, when we send you our Claim Pack for completion