Posted on 2nd August 2018

Did you know that, even if you’re a PAYE employee, there are circumstances in which you have to fill in a tax return? One of these is if you receive Child Benefit.

If one parent earns over £50,000 per annum, you are required by HMRC to submit a tax return. This can be a daunting prospect, particularly if you’ve never had to complete a tax return before. No busy family needs more paperwork in their lives, but this is where we can give you total peace of mind about your tax affairs.

Being tax-compliant is essential, so don’t take chances with your finances. Fortunately, we can take all the stress out of the process by completing the tax return and dealing with HMRC on your behalf. We understand that hard-working parents need Child Benefit in order to support their families, which is why we keep our fees as low as possible.

And for those that do earn more than £50,000, there may even be expenses that you are entitled to claim, which mean you keep even more of the Child Benefit to which you are entitled.

We can take care of your tax return for just £118 + VAT. So, get in touch with our friendly team today and let us help to put your mind at rest.