Posted on 10th June 2019

For just £118 +VAT, we’ll take care of your tax return and check whether you’re owed a tax refund.

If you’re a CIS sub-contractor in the construction industry, you need to complete a tax return every year. This can seem like a difficult, time-consuming and confusing task, which leaves many people feeling unsure whether they have provided HMRC with correct and accurate information.

Claiming a possible tax refund can seem like an extra complication that busy working people often don’t have the time or inclination to pursue.

Not only can we take the burden of completing your tax return off your shoulders, we’ll also ensure that you claim all the tax relief to which you’re entitled.

People working in construction may not be aware that there are lots of work-related expenses for which they could claim. This is where we can really make a difference.

Our friendly, specialised team can help to identify the expenses that qualify for tax relief, in line with HMRC’s legislation and liaise with HMRC on your behalf.

The cost of travel to work sites, vehicle upkeep, meals on site, accommodation, tools, laundering of uniforms, businesses expenses such as mobile phone and home office use – all these and more could be eligible for a tax refund.

You work hard all year, so why risk missing out on the tax refund that you’re owed by HMRC?

Filing your tax return with us is super-simple. You can pop all your paperwork into one of our stamped, addressed envelopes, or we can run through everything on the phone at a time to suit you, even at weekends.

Our accountant, Vasantha Dheerasekara ACMA, has extensive experience in supporting SMEs and sole traders. Get in touch today find out how we can support you and your business.

Contact us