Posted on 22nd August 2018

Many healthcare professionals incur a number of expenses in the course of carrying out their vital work and may be unaware that they’re entitled to tax relief.

If you’re a doctor, nurse, midwife, community carer, physiotherapist, district nurse or any other healthcare professional, you may be required to travel to different work locations at your own expense. Whether you’re driving your own vehicle or taking public transport, HMRC allows you to claim tax relief in order to keep down the costs of doing your important job.

But that’s not all – you may also be entitled to more tax relief for expenses such as parking, tolls, the cost of uniforms and their upkeep and more. Even fees for training and professional memberships could qualify for tax relief.

If you haven’t claimed yet, don’t worry; you can claim as far back as four years. With the average four-year claim being worth a staggering £2,000, you should check if your expenses are eligible. We need committed professionals like you to support our community so, whether you work for the NHS or in private practice, don’t miss out on the support that you so richly deserve.

We know that your work keeps you busy, so our friendly, professional and knowledgeable team will take all the hard work of a claim off your hands. Your dedicated claim handler will deal with HMRC on your behalf, while keeping you informed at every stage of the claim so you know exactly what’s going on. For all this, we charge a very competitive rate of just 15% plus VAT.

So, let us give your tax affairs a check-up and your bank balance could receive a welcome cash injection.